Puppies are adorable, but they do NOT make good gifts…
Puppies are like babies:cute but in need of your attention. What you get in return is un-payable puppy love 🙂
Non professional dog breeders and future puppy owners, meet up in a comment below:
- If you live on a low budget but you have lots of love to give, then you are eligible to adopt a puppy for free.
- If your bitch has a litter of unwanted puppies: leave a comment with:
- your contact info
- age, sex and breed of puppies (or any other information you want to add).
If you have a picture, please let us know in the comment as well, and we will contact you, or if you know some html, just post the picture or link to the picture. Like that your puppy can be seen here online and the chance of your puppy being adopted will increase!
If you long for a puppy but there are no puppies available on this site, please leave a comment, so you get "on our adopt a puppy waiting list"!
- Browse through our list of owners who have puppies set up for adoption
- Add yourself to the list of people who would love to adopt a new puppy
As with any free service online, always be aware of scammers:
- don’t give money to anybody
- always meet in a public place
- always meet when there is enough daylight
- always inform a friend or family member, before you meet up with the other dog-owner
- make sure the puppies are vaccinated and ask for the vaccination card of the vet (so you can check the vet and be sure the vaccination card is recent, after all: we are talking about new born dogs)
- make sure to get a few different recent pictures of the puppy-owner with the new puppies: most people do have a handphone, so taking a digital picture and emailing it should be easy when there is no scam involved.